Ilse Jacobsen Tulip 3870 Platform Loafer
Platform Tulip shoe. The upper is made of recycled microfiber with a decorative laser cut pattern. It is attached to the outsole with matching recycled thread, using no glue. Inside the shoe is a soft and comfortable insole lined with pigskin. The flexible plateau outsole is made of 75% natural rubber and 25% recycled rubber. Insole: 60% EVA and 40% Pigskin. Recycled microfiber: 60% Nylon, 40% PU.
- Recycled microfiber upper with decorative laser-cut pattern
- Outsole is attached with matching recycled thread-no glue
- Pigskin lined insole that is soft and comfortable
- Flexible plateau outsole made of 75% natural rubber/25% recycled rubber
- Slip-on construction
- If you have a wide foot, we recommend ordering one size larger than your usual size